Friday, June 25, 2010

Crazy Times!

Life has been a little interesting lately so here goes....

I had been feeling pretty yucky and thought wow what a great time to get sick. Summer right at our heels and I was feeling really bad! I took a couple home pregnancy tests and they all came back negative. Surprise surprise after a month of misery I found out that I am pregnant! I took beautiful pictures of the positive home pregnancy test but my husband thought that I was crazy and won't let me post them. Next was the doctor's visit. Since it has been 8 years since this whole adventure I was nervous. After waiting for two hours in the office (the doctor had an emergency delivery) they finally saw me and told me that the ultrasound tech was on vacation. So no pictures of my new little addition. I was really disappointed! I did find out that I am due January 21st and my blood pressure is already high which is a BIG concern. With Cory I had major blood pressure problems and ended up on bed rest. I am hoping it was just nerves and it will pass. I am due to go back next week for the much anticipated ultrasound!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment