Friday, May 7, 2010

Cory's New "Toy"





My grandpa loves Cory. He was the first person at the hospital when I thought I was going into labor with him. He waited with me through the night and then came back the next day. A very long story short on that.... Cory decided to flip around and be a breach baby. They were going to send me home and schedule a cesarean 3 weeks later when I was actually due. Since I was ill during my entire pregnancy my blood pressure spiked from the stress and Cory's heart rate went crazy so emergency surgery here we come! My Grandpa was back the next day excited to see Cory. They have had a special bond since that day. My grandpa decided recently that Cory needed a ATV. I am not sure what I was thinking but I was not envisioning a small version of the real thing! The only thing missing was a helmet...so we let Cory go around a little bit but he has been banned from touching it since then until we can find him a helmet. Being the little daredevil that he his he decided to turn rather sharply and the ATV tipped onto his leg. He had one heck of a bruise! I don't know if I am cut out for the whole ATV hobby???

No comments:

Post a Comment